Thursday, February 5, 2009

Exercise 1

A.
Chemical X has been found in Ohio's groundwater. On one hand, they say it could be beneficial to the treatment of the water in the long run. On the other hand it could possible make people sick, and be detrimental to peoples health.

B.
Although many people think the novel is a literary masterpiece. I feel that it has many flaws, but many people say it is brilliant.

C.
Many people assume that football is boring. I feel that football is an exciting sport.

D.
One one hand people say the film is about the benefits of relationships. On the other hand I feel that it shows the negative affects of relationships.

E.
Many people feel that the templates in this book will stifle my creativity. I feel that it will make me more creative and produce better results in the long run, adding to my creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment