Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Random Blog

John Richardson
English 1106
Dan Lawson

After completing my first week of classes, everything was going well until I had to go to the Math Emporium. The worst place on the Virginia Tech campus. I thought I would be able to avoid it, but I was unsuccessful. The math emporium was my downfall last semester so going there only reminds me of failure and stress. I tried to take a new approach this semester, but it seems like it will be the same story this semester. After speaking to fellow classmates, I have heard the same response about the emporium. That it is useless intimidating and not helpful. I feel that the emporium is a way to make kids stress out and hate math. My first attempt to go to the emporium brought back horrid memories, and the stress i wished I would avoid this semester. Hopefully I am able to figure it out this semester. I am sure many of you feel the same way about the VT math empo

No comments:

Post a Comment